Preserving Your Family, Your Values, and CFS
Why Your Will Matters
It is an effective way:
- To show your love to the people you care about
- To provide the ultimate act of parenting for your children
- To avoid leaving a mess that will create heartache for your family and take money from their pockets.
- To encourage stewardship by your children by protecting them from scams and mismanagement.
- To protect your minor children by ensuring they are raised by who you want—a guardian of your choosing—if both parents were to die.
- To ensure that your wishes are carried out.
- To perpetuate your values by supporting the causes that matter to you.
- To ensure peace of mind. For you. For those you love.
Getting Your Plan Done
Your will ensures your family's future, perhaps even who raises your children. And a will provides you peace of mind. Because it's so important most people choose to use a lawyer, preferably one who specializes in wills and the related documents.
You may want to consider one of these highly regarded lawyers.
Lawyers, like nutritionists, have learned all the complex details so you don't have to. Lawyers and all the legal language are just tools that you use to control that your wishes are carried out and that your values and your legacy survive.
And like a nutrition plan, you can change your will as circumstances change or as your goals change, for any reason you wish.
Key Points to Keep in Mind
When it comes to something that is so important to your children and you, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- You are in control of the whole process.
- You decide what you want.
- The lawyer works for you using specialized knowledge to design the plan that is right for you and your family.
- You can change your will as your life changes.
- Your family needs you to have a will.
Making a Will is Like Getting a Personalized Nutrition Plan
You hire someone who has the specialized knowledge to help you reach your goals.