Carolina Friends School’s annual Giving Day is midnight, March 3 – noon, March 4, 2022.
Each year, we honor the mission and philosophy of Carolina Friends School by sharing our stories and joining together to support our learning community. This year, we are launching Carolina Friends Gives, with multiple opportunities for participation!
- Share reflections on these three queries using the form link below:
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
- What do you want most for today's children?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Donate to Giving Day, where each donor will be matched by a $100 gift to the School.
- Pledge at least one hour of service to the community organization of your choice. If 100 community members make a service pledge by noon on March 4, an additional $10,000 gift will be made to Giving Day!