Our Summer Programs is informed by the philosophy of Carolina Friends School and we aim to provide a high-quality, enriching, fun, and diverse experience to students from a wide range of backgrounds.
Questions? Join us for a virtual Q&A session on Thursday, January 19th at 7:00 pm.
Questions not covered below? We're glad to help! Please contact us at ExtendedLearning@cfsnc.org.
- Are non-Carolina Friends School students welcome? [YES!]
- Why should we consider CFS Summer Programs?
- Where is Carolina Friends School located?
- Where do CFS Summer Programs take place?
- What are the hours for CFS Summer Programs?
- What ages are served by CFS Summer Programs?
- What about options for younger students?
- What about options for older students?
- How do drop-off and pick-up work?
- What about a Summer Programs T-shirt?
- What should my student bring to CFS Summer Programs?
- What's the Summer Programs Book Drive for Book Harvest?
- What's the January 19, 2023 Virtual Q&A?
- What's the June 18, 2023 open house?
- What about the Juneteenth and July 4th holidays?
- How can I get a Summer Programs/Extended Learning gift certificate?
- Why are you called the Extended Learning Office and not the Summer Programs Office?
We are offering seven weeks of courses specifically for ages 4-5!
This year, we are again offering customized weekly experiences for groups of 6-14 students.
Our course offerings vary by week, and feature returning favorites as well as new offerings!
Questions about summer? We're here to help!
919.383.6602 ext. *263