Camp CFS is a staff workday care option for Early, Lower, and Middle School students.
Your children are invited to spend the day (or half-day) with CFS staff members, including Extended Day (AfterHours) Coordinator Cyrise Davis, and Upper School TA's in the Gym and, weather permitting, the athletic fields and other outdoor spaces.
Students can pursue individual activities (reading, for example) and enjoy facilitated group activities. We have an arts and crafts station; rated-G films; LEGO; board games; and group games (inside and, weather permitting, outside).
We ask that families pack a lunch for each child. We’ll provide morning and afternoon snacks on full days, afternoon snacks on half-days. Snacks include animal crackers, apples, carrots, clementines, cheese, Goldfish, grapes and the like, but no nut products.
We welcome non-CFS students to join us for any Camp CFS!
- Wednesday October 24 (Staff Workday)
- Thursday November 8 (Staff Development Half-Day)
- Friday November 9 (Staff Workday)
- Friday January 4 (Staff Development Day)
- Tuesday February 5 (Staff Development Half-Day) | Cancelled (the school half-day has been converted into a full day as a snow make-up)
- Wednesday February 20 (Staff Workday) | Cancelled (the work-day has been converted into a regular school day as a snow make-up)
- Thursday February 21 (Staff Workday) | Added (this conference day is now a staff workday to compensate for February 20)
- Friday February 22 (Conference Day) | Added (families can choose drop-in conference care or the usual Camp CFS options)
- Wednesday April 17 (Staff Development Half-Day)
- Friday May 3 (Staff Workday--Upper School open) | Cancelled (the work-day has been converted into a regular school day for all units as a snow make-up)
Drop-off for Camp CFS on full days begins at 8:30 am. Camp CFS on half-days will begin with noon dismissal.
Online enrollment for Camp CFS can be completed with a free account at our CampInTouch site (which is also used for CFS Summer Programs and Student and Family Enrichment registration).
Enrollment for February 22 conference drop-in care will be via a Google form to be shared by Nancy McGilvary in her conference email and in Next Week at CFS.
Thanks for registering in a timely fashion so we can ensure adequate staffing.
8:30 am - 3:15 pm, $50
8:30 am - 5:45 pm, $70
Noon - 3:15 pm, $26
Noon - 5:45 pm, $43.50