On Monday, March 18, CFS is hosting an evening for Upper School and area high school families designed to expand your list of prospective colleges beyond just the names you already know.
Admission representatives from institutions ranging from liberal arts colleges to research universities will serve on a panel for discussion and Q&A about schools that may not be on your radar but should. They will also be available for individual conversations.
Colleges and universities represented will include:
Dickinson College (PA)
Willamette University (OR)
University of Alabama
Ohio State University
Saint Michael's College (VT)
Augusta College (GA)
Join us for "Schools You Should Know: An Evening with College Representatives," in the Performing Arts Center on our Main Campus at 7:00 pm. There is limited handicap-accessible parking next to the building. All others may park in any of our centrally located spaces and take the foot path. Download our Main Campus map or search directions using Google Maps.
For questions about the event, please contact College Counselor Melissa Kotačka.
Directions for non-handicap parking and walking path to PAC:
- Drive straight in past the large information board (on your right)
- The driveway immediately forks: stay right
- The driveway immediately forks again: stay left (basically, try to drive as straight as possible)
- Park anywhere along here. If you reach the stop sign, you've gone too far, but the driveway is a big oval and you can also park to the left in front of the gym/soccer fields.
- Facing the series of buildings, there is a driveway space between a larger orange-ish building (that's our Middle School!) and smaller brown hut/cabin. At the top of the driveway is a raised garden bed. Walk down that path.
- That path will go down slightly downhill, curve into the woods, cross a wooden bridge over our campus creek, and lead you to the PAC.
- Enter the lobby via the steps, and you have arrived!