Friends of Friends School Annual Campaign
YOU Make the Difference
Carolina Friends School is committed to providing more resources and more opportunities for our students to learn and grow. We are determined to do more, and we invite you to join us with a gift before the end of this fiscal year on June 30.
Friends Do More
The Friends of Friends School Fund (formerly the Annual Fund) is essential to fulfilling that vision. Every donation to the Friends of Friends School helps add exciting new teaching tools and technology to improve the education of our 500 CFS students.
In short, you make it possible for our teachers to do their best work and our students to learn even more with your support of Friends of Friends School.
Friends Benefit Students Today
Your donation benefits our students and teachers immediately by adding enhancements to every child's classroom. These include:
- Spanish textbooks with audio CDs for the Upper and Middle Schools
- Science equipment for the biology lab for environmental research
- iPads for student research and additions to our library of iPad apps and effective software
- Books to support student interests and individual reading needs in the Lower School
- Ongoing professional development opportunities for staff in design and engineering, math, Quaker pedagogy, use of digital whiteboards, and more
- Comfortable learning spaces for the Durham Early School, including a new sofa and meditation area
- Digital whiteboards and portable smartboards for interactive learning
- Cordless microphones for performances and events
- 3-D ready, multimedia projectors in all classrooms
- A new, air-conditioned bus
- New books in the Early Schools
- Doubling the size of the mobile computer lab in the Lower School
- Classroom resources for exciting classes like "Science in Spanish" and "Robotics" in the Middle School
- Science lab equipment for the Lower School
- New textbooks for Bryce's famous American History course
- Art supplies for Early School art classes
- Children's literature to support the Lower School writing program
- New instruments for Middle School music classes
In addition, your donation supports all of the CFS educational programs such as:
- End-of-Year Program in the Upper School
- Dance instruction for all ages
- Exploratorium in the Middle School
- Field trips to places near and far
- Extensive athletics program
- Modern languages, including Spanish and French
- Senior Seminar
- Inquiry-based science programs
Y-O-U Are the Difference
The success of the Friends of Friends School Annual Campaign in supporting and enriching the educational opportunities for our students will only be realized through broad support from the CFS community.
Every gift makes a difference for our teachers and students. You can make a tax-deductible donation via our secure online portal.
You can also explore other giving options.